Celia the shepherdess guides her 400 sheep and goats, as well as 6 Cane di Pastore Maremmano Abruzzese livestock guarding dogs and her 3 herding dogs to graze around the ski slopes around the lift stations and the Bergrestaurant K2 above Sulden. The K2 is a very popular and easy to get to destination for tourists.
Despite this, we would ask you to always treat the dogs with respect.
- Keep your own dogs on a leash.
- Stay calm if the dogs approach you.
- As a general rule, do not pet the dogs.
- Never feed the dogs or sheep.
- Go around the flock without disrupting the animals.
- Thank you! The shepherds and shepherdesses